This stunning palatial estate is nestled in the hills of northern New Jersey, just a brief 17 mile drive from midtown Manhattan. Featuring more than six acres of majestically manicured grounds, and more than 17,000 square feet of living space, this Colonial-style manor house creates the environment of a luxurious resort right at home in Saddle River.
ONE-OF-A-KIND ARCHITECTUAL MASTERPIECE
This uniquely designed architectural masterpiece is designed with great attention to detail and a flair for the artistic. One of the focal points of the estate is the custom-built indoor pool area, complete with a Louvre-inspired pyramid that hearkens to Paris' infamous art museum. Other special features include fountains, covered pavilions, granite patios with multiple kitchens, and a number of outdoor spaces for grand entertaining.
GRAND AMENITIES AND UNIQUE FEATURES
Built in the 1990s, this fabulous manor home has been meticulously cared for, with great attention to detail on each of its unique amenities and features. This grand property includes:
- Over 6 acres of property in the rolling hills of northern Bergen County, New Jersey. Custom-designed heated indoor pool (ozone), complete with a Louvre-inspired pyramid, fountains, covered pavilion, two gazebos, a large stone veranda, multiple kitchens, fire pit and expansive outside areas for entertaining.
- More than 17,000 square feet of beautifully appointed living space.
- Seven bedrooms (all ensuite) and 2 master bedroom suites, along with a total of 11 bathrooms and 2 powder rooms.
-The Great Room boasts magnificent walls of glass and French doors can be found throughout the home, many of which open to natural stone/granite patios.
- A car collector's dream garage with ample space to house up to 10 cars. This climate-controlled garage offers a separate safe for a collectible car and is equipped with security alarm, independent temperature control, and sprinkler system.
- The banquet-sized formal dining room is replete with built-in custom cabinetry, a private sitting area and fireplace.
- The massive eat-in kitchen, sun-drenched breakfast room, and full butler's pantry have direct access to the formal dining room.
- The hand-carved mahogany office/library boasts a Brazilian cherry floor, private bedroom with bathroom, as well as a proper English bar.
- A custom-built media center, family room and bar with dual fireplace overlooks the spectacular grounds.
- An in-home gym, 7 fireplaces, 3 wet bars, plus separate living quarters for staff, round out this magnificent estate.
- The home offers a 21-zone radiant heating system throughout home, upper terrace, porch and walkways.?Two generators provide emergency power for key areas of the home and the pool.
Price and location available upon request.